Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 more bloggers and ask 11 new questions
- Notify your nominees
1) If you only had one book that you could read for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
This is such a difficult question. I am a voracious reader and there are so many glorious books in the world. I suppose if I absolutely had to choose it would be Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson.
2) Where would you like to travel to most in the world?
The Farallon Islands. I am obsessed with great white sharks.
3) Heels or flats?
Flats. Sadly I have a bum ankle that just won’t tolerate heels.
4) If you woke up in an alternate universe, would it be Twilight or Supernatural?
Is Supernatural a tv show? I don’t watch a lot of TV. Definitely not Twilight because I just can’t deal with the corniness so I guess it would have to be Supernatural.
5) What is your favourite charity?
6) If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
Piano. I played when I was younger and I just loved it.
7) Would you rather go bungy jumping or sky-diving?
I’ve already gone sky-diving so bungy jumping!
8) If you could have any job in the world, what would you be?
This is another really hard question! Being an archaeologist would be pretty amazing – I’m a huge history buff.
9) Imagine this: you wake up on a desert island, who would be with you? Why would you choose them?
Mr. P&P because he is just my fave. He’s also an excellent cook so I know we wouldn’t be surviving on raw grubs!
10) What is your favourite thing about yourself?
My sense of humour.
11) What are your thoughts on selfie sticks?
They’re ridiculous and a symptom of everything that is wrong with our society.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What do you find hardest about blogging?
- What is your favourite genre of book?
- What is your ride or die makeup product?
- What is your favourite snack food?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose?
- If you could have a superpower what would you choose?
- Do you prefer to spend time inside or outside?
- What is the number one thing you look for in a partner?
- If you could meet one important historical figure who would you choose?
- What is your favourite holiday?