When your boyfriend (who shall henceforth be referred to as He Who Shall Not be Named) cheats on you what’s the answer? Why it’s retail therapy of course! Rent be damned.
Here’s what making its way to yours truly as we speak:
A chunky cardigan. Fall is coming kittens, as sure as death and taxes.
Classic black flats. If they were good enough for Audrey, they’re good enough for me.
A sparkly tee, because I shall shine on. Brightly.
Hi everyone! Welcome to the first post in a new series!
I have a shoebox full of empty products that I’ve finished up over the last few months.
What I’m going to do is give you the answers to 5 questions about each product:
1. What does the product claim to do?
2. Is the product effective?
3. Is the product good value for its price?
4. Did I enjoy using the product?
5. Would I repurchase the product?
Product #1: AG fast food leave on condition
1. AG says that fast food will “nourish, detangle and help prevent split ends while adding weightless condition to dry, lifeless hair.”
2. I do think this leave in conditioner is effective. It really helped to give my curls definition without weighing my hair down. It also left my hair feeling really soft.
3. I can’t remember what I paid for this but it wasn’t super expensive. It is definitely good value though, because it does exactly what it’s supposed to and lasted at least a year. A dime sized amount was enough for all of my hair.
4. I definitely enjoyed this stuff. The scent is divine; it smells like candy. The formula is light and non-greasy.
5. I would repurchase fast food. I’m not going to right now because I’m using a L’Oreal spray on leave in conditioner at the moment, but when that’s used up I will keep an eye out for the AG one.
So there you have it! I’d really appreciate hearing your thoughts on this post. Did I give enough information? Are there more questions you’d like answered? Share!!