There’s been a lot of change in my life over the last couple of years. I’ve changed jobs a few times, moved twice, gone back to school, and now I’m trying to make a go of it in Vancouver. I feel almost at a bit of a crossroads: I’m about to turn
100 33 (ack!!), and I haven’t got a job, a car, or a home of my own. This is not exactly what I had envisioned for myself. However, in spite of all that I’m the happiest I’ve been in a long time. City life agrees with me.
In the spirit of positive thinking I’m working on a few New Years resolutions in the hopes that 2013 will be the year that things finally start to come together for me!
1. Buy fewer clothes, shoes, and accessories and appreciate what I’ve already got.
2. Buy less make-up and use up my huge collection!
3. Spend more time with my friends.
4. Read more good books and watch less tv. Any suggestions?
5. Find a job that I love but don’t get discouraged if it takes a while!
What are your New Year’s resolutions?