I have all of these fantastic clothes that I would wear if I were just a tiny bit smaller. *sigh*
Crimes Against Fashion
There are a lot of fashion criminals out there. We see them every day. You know who they are.
Here are some of the crimes that top my list:
1. Crocs – The only place crocs are acceptable is in the garden, and even then, flip flops work just as well.
2. Scrunchies – Some people just refuse to leave these ugly hair pieces in the 80s where they belong.
3. Pajama bottoms worn as pants – I see this a lot. The offenders come in all ages and sizes. It takes about 10 seconds to pull on a pair of jeans, and it’s worth investing the effort.
4. White socks with black shoes – This one kind of cracks me up. White socks shine out like a beacon of fashion ineptitude from the background of the black shoe.
5. Jeans two sizes too small that create a muffin top – Clothes that fit properly always flatter.
What do you think are some of the worst fashion offences?